Anybody who does not comply with the internal rules can be removed at any time.
Internal rules of the Mandre Campsite
- Barbecues are only permitted at the designated sites.
- You must respect the environment and leave the site in its original condition.
- You must take away your litter.
- Anybody wanting to stay for more than 3 days must give prior notice.
- Swimming and water sports are forbidden.
- Noise must be kept at a minimum level between 9pm and 8am.
- You mustn’t make fires with wood from the campsite.
Internal rules for fishing
- 3 lines per fisherman, 2 lines for those fishing for predatory fish.
- Fishermen must remain close to their fishing spot (one spot per fisherman).
- Water supplies, toilets, and bins are available for you to use.
- Fishing with dead bait is permitted.
- Please respect noise regulations before 8am.
- Leave your cars at the entrance of the campsite and do not slam car doors.
- Speak quietly.
- The showers are reserved for campers only.